As parents, we want to provide our children with the best toys that encourage learning and creativity while also being safe for them and the environment. Unfortunately, many conventional toys are made from plastic and other materials that can be harmful to both our children and the planet. That's why we've rounded up 5 sustainable toys that your child will love, and that you can feel good about buying.
1. Baby Forest House Shape Sorter: This wooden shape sorter is not only fun but also promotes fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Made from sustainably sourced wood, it is durable and safe for your child to play with.
2. Activity Cube: Tots will be entertained for hours with our 100% FSC® Wooden Activity Cube. Each of the four sides are packed full of different activities to help youngsters learn through educational play. Activities include: a shape sorter, a bead coaster, wooden cogs and much more. The soft colour palette makes this wooden baby toy suitable for both girls and boys.
3. Green Toys Ferry Boat with Mini Cars: This bath toy set is made from 100% recycled plastic and is perfect for imaginative play in the tub or pool. The set includes a ferry boat and two mini cars that can be loaded onto the boat's deck.
4. Farm Activities Panel: This wooden panel in the form of a farm is teeming with activities and materials to stimulate the little ones in their discoveries. The fine illustrations tell the story of farm animals. Easy to attach to the playpen with the velcro fasteners.
5. Egg-And-Spoon Race: Who has never had an egg and spoon race? On your marks, get set, go! For a race where skill and speed will be needed to cross the finish line with your egg still in hand! Hold the spoon firmly in your hand with the funny little egg on it, and you’re off! This fun skill game will be the perfect activity for a birthday or a party with friends, for moments of laughter and sharing together.
All of these toys are not only sustainable but also provide educational and fun benefits for your child. By choosing toys made from eco-friendly materials, you are teaching your child the importance of sustainability and reducing their carbon footprint. Plus, you can rest easy knowing that your child is playing with safe and non-toxic toys.
So next time you're on the hunt for new toys for your little one, consider these sustainable options. They are sure to provide hours of fun and learning for your child.