First Words . . . and Lots More!
A catalog of a toddler's world with everyday encounters, unique additions, and four languages! First Words . . . And Lots More! is a super-sized board book depicting all the essential objects that children encounter in daily life. If that weren't enough, each word is shown in four languages - English, Spanish, French, and Arabic - perfect for introducing today's baby to a multilingual world.
• Features an ultra-sturdy case cover to withstand daily wear and tear
• Includes 11 subject-themed spreads, offering context to the words
• Each word comes in four languages - English, Spanish, French, and Arabic.
It's not just a banana, but also a rotten banana, a misplaced sock, a spilled glass of milk . . . and so much more.This sturdy book is brimming with the humor and reality that every child will recognise, while eliciting knowing smiles from their parents.
• Great for educators, multilingual families, and parents who are eager to begin language education early
• Unique gift for baby showers, gender reveal parties, birthdays, and more
• A generously inclusive book for new parents, grandparents, librarians, and preschool teachers
• Equal parts educational and entertaining, this is perfect for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
• Add it to the shelf with books like First 100 Words Bilingual: Primeras 100 Palabras by Roger Priddy, My First Book of Arabic Words by Katy R. Kudela, and Loteria: First Words / Primeras Palabras by Patty Rodriguez.
Trained as a bookseller and graphic designer, Moni Port has created or co-created more than 15 books for children. A cofounder of the cutting-edge design cooperative LABOR (www.laborproben.de), Moni lives with her husband, the artist Philip Waechter, and son in Frankfurt, Germany. Find her work at www.portschau.de.