100% Organic & Fairtrade Double Cloth Cotton
Give them a snuggly night's sleep in a super soft organic cotton sleeping bag. Made from two layers of lovely double cloth fabric, this 1 tog sleeping bag will help keep little ones just the right temperature whilst they sleep in warmer weather. Match with our organic starry sheet for a lovely nursery set.
- 1 tog weight for use in room temperatures of 18-24°C
- Simple zip opening & closing for easy night time nappy changes
- Give them a great night's sleep; sleeping bags stay nicely in place, so they won't kick off their blankets & get cold
- Button fastening at top to secure zip & protect delicate chins
- Spacious size so there's plenty of room for your baby to move their legs comfortably
- Wide arm openings for free movement
- Gold on the inside with our cream Jamboree print on the outside
What should my baby wear under their sleeping bag?
18 - 20°C: 2 layers = short-sleeved baby body AND long-sleeve top
20 - 22°C: 1 layer = long-sleeved baby body
22 - 24°C: 1 layer = short-sleeved baby body
Which size sleeping bag should I choose?
50-68cm, minimum 4kg, approximate age 0-6 months
68-86cm, approximate age 6-18 months
86-98cm, approximate age 18-36 months
Stay safe. This sleeping bag has been tested using the BS EN16781:2018 safety requirements for children's sleeping bags for use in cots.
Do not use if the child's head can pass through the neck opening when fastened for use.
Ensure the neck and arm openings are securely fastened.
Do not use if the child can climb out of the cot.
Do not use in combination with cot duvet or blankets.
Take into account the room temperature and the child's sleepwear.
Overheating can endanger the life of your child.
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
This information is for guidance only.