- Race to the scene and use the 6 check-up tools to help your patient!
- Don't forget to fill in the doctor's notes to keep a record!
- Encourages creative play.
- Made in the USA from 100% recycled plastic.
- Safe, non-toxic; contains no BPA or phthalates.
This delightful Ambulance and Doctor's Kit has everything young doctors need to nurse sick teddies and poorly dolls back to health. Race to the scene in the ambulance and use the 6 check-up tools to help the poorly patient - not forgetting to complete the doctor's notes to keep a record! Using the stethoscope little ones can listen to their patient's heart, check their temperature with the thermometer and even take a look in their ears with the otoscope. A great way to encourage creative and imaginative role play sessions and help children understand the process of going to see the Doctor. Promotes social and language skills as children talk to their patient, discussing their health. Encourages nurturing behaviour and empathy. Safe, non-toxic; contains no BPA, PVC, phthalates or external coatings. Guaranteed to produce hours of Good Green Fun!
|Age||2 Years +|